Hi,

There is no way to bypass or override the passphrase associated with your
SSL key. The key is encrypted and only the right passphrase can decrypt it
to be usable by Apache. If you don't have this passphrase, you should
start thinking about generating a new key and acquiring a new SSL
certificate.
To find what key is Apache using, look in your httpd.conf file to see
where the SSL configuration is store and there you will find the path of
the SSL key and certificate.

Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI