I am new to openssl. Now I am writing*a simple server and client simulators using Java.*I would like to know:
1. what are the files that i need to have, in order to use OpenSSL toolkit from my java application?
2. After getting those files, which file i need to access in order to use the*methods/functions to build secure communication in my application?
3. For those private key or certificates,*can i generate them by writing code inmy application or i*must use*OpenSSL command tool to generate them?
Thanks. Your help is very much appreciated.