Hello,
We have a PHP based system on a FreeBSD box that is supposed to talk
to a C# .NET app (Windows XP). We have these messages going to .NET as
signed SMIME correspondence. However .NET seems unable to read these
and fails with an ASN.1 exception. So the decision has been made to
wrap OpenSSL's libraries on Windows and making them accessible
to .NET. I have the SMIME message as a string on the .NET side, How
would i go about this? Is there an easier way, another method?

My hope is a method like this:
public static bool VerifyMessage(byte[] pubcert, string smime, ref
string message)

Any thoughts?

Glenn R. Martin
Developer - DS Media Labs, Inc.

dsMediaLabs.com

Email Disclaimer
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
message by mistake and delete it from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that may arise
as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required,
please request a hard-copy version.