Hi. I'm trying to write some codes using openssl library for pocket
pc.

I installed every components, and compiled openssl for WinCE.
But! eVC++ 4.0 cannot link my code with openssl library. I specified
the location of ssl library and header files.
It compiles the code without any problem, but it can't link and
execute the code!!!

I guess it does not support some APIs on this pocket pc environment.
But I'm not sure about that, now..
Actually, I couldn't find any sample program or instructions about
programming with openssl on Pocket PC 2003. So I just used the code
which I compiled and executed on my desktop.

I set up the 'include files' and ' library files' directories of eVC++
4.0 to specify openssl header and library directories.

So.. Could anyone help me to executing my program on my PDA?
If I can get any examples on how to use openssl APIs on pocket pc, it
would be great help!!

And here are the error messages..
Thank you for reading.

Linking...
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_EncryptFinal_ex referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_EncryptUpdate referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_EncryptInit_ex referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _time
referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_aes_256_ofb referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_aes_192_ofb referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_EVP_aes_128_ofb referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RAND_bytes
referenced in function _main
AESEncTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_RAND_screen referenced in function _main
corelibc.lib(pegwmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup
emulatorDbg/AESPerformTest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved
externals
Error executing link.exe.
Creating browse info file...

AESPerformTest.exe - 14 error(s), 0 warning(s)