Hello,

I have created a Self Signed certificate with
openssl genrsa -des3 -out herman.pkf -passout pass:herman 1024
openssl req -x509 -new -key herman.pkf -passin pass:herman -days 3650 -
out herman.cer
openssl pkcs12 -export -out herman.p12 -inkey herman.pkf -in
herman.cer -name "MijnNaam"
"c:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\winhttpcertcfg" -g -c
LOCAL_MACHINE\My -s "Bemet" -a ASPNET

I have imported the certificate in LOCAL_MACHINE My and Root using
mmc. With the x509CertificateTool from Microsoft I can read the
private key file.

Programmatically I try to get the privateparameters with (Delphi code)
var
cers:
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.X509.X509Certific ateCollection;
cert: Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.X509.X509Certific ate;
rsa: RSACryptoServiceProvider;
s: string;
begin
cers := _store.FindCertificateBySubjectString(alias);
cert := cers[0];
rsa := RSACryptoServiceProvider.Create;
s := cert.Key.ToXmlString(true); (does includeprivateparameters)

the last line results in an exception.
I've got 2 questions
1 What's the difference between PrivateKey and PrivateParameters
2 Dit I create my certificate allright

Thanks in advance