Hello,

I am currently trying to compile a padlock (VIA C7 hardware crypto
engine) enabled openssl package for my debian stable server. Version is
thus 0.9.8c.

I found this patch on the web:
http://www.logix.cz/michal/devel/pad...8e-engine.diff
which activates the engine loading.

But applying it to the 0.9.8c debian's source package makes ssl_test
segfault, so the packages does not build correctly. Here is the error:

test sslv2
../testssl: line 36: 7655 Segmentation fault $ssltest -ssl2 $extra
make[2]: *** [test_ssl] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/packages/openssl-0.9.8c/test'
make[1]: *** [tests] Error 2

and syslog shows:

kernel: ssltest[7655]: segfault at 24 ip 400a6617 sp bffe01f0 error 4 in
libcrypto.so.0.9.8[4001a000+113000]

Is there a way to get the padlock engine working in a debian stable package ?

Thank you,

Vincent