--0-1581361364-1209492476=:80951

hola,=0A=A0=0Ai have two processes which want to share a same SSL session.=
=0Afrom the past posts it appears that there is no solution available to th=
is problam=0Ahttp://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@openssl.org/msg52220=
...html=0A=A0=0Aas the link above said, I plan to extend openssl to provide t=
his support as i it.=0Awud some of you provide any suggestions about a poss=
ible implementation?=0AYour help would be useful.=0A=A0=0A-av=0A=0A=0A =
__________________________________________________ ________________________=
__________=0ABe a better friend, newshound, and =0Aknow-it-all with Yahoo! =
Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=3DAhu06i62sR8HDtDypao8W=
cj9tAcJ
--0-1581361364-1209492476=:80951

hola,

i have two processes which want to share a same SSL session.

from the past posts it appears that there is no solution available to this problam

as the link above said, I plan to extend openssl to provide this support as i it.

wud some of you provide any suggestions about a possible implementation?

Your help would be useful.

-av

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.