------=_Part_29875_17282580.1208186195883

Hi ,

I have encrypted the data using pkcs7_encrypt and stored the content in one
file . and I called the same file as a input for the decrypt using
pkcs7_decrypt Api and copied the data to a file .
then if i open the output file, i have the orginal data which i encrypted .
but the problem is on each line end of the file has one extra charecter . (
the charecter is "c " and under c "r ").

can any body has any idea on this..

--
--Best Regards
Shankar