------=_Part_8688_19995668.1208071195168

Hi:
We are using only the OpenSSL cryptographic functionality, the EVP and
HMAC functions, in a multi-threaded application. Do we need to do
anything to ensure thread safety ? The documentation mentions
CRYPTO_set_locking_callback() and CRYPTO_set_id_callback() ,but we are
not calling these functions nor have we put critical sections in our
own code before calling the cryptographic functions. We are
experiencing some crashes and attempting to track them down and
thought our use of OpenSSL may be faulty.

Regards,

Lide Wang