------=_Part_18385_7849923.1207626498950

Hi Hobblet,

Sorry for the late reply as I was busy with searching of other things . You
have given a command regarding my question, but i did not understand that
and how to use it to get the information of CMS from openssl CVS. I am not
aware of using CVS also . I want to download the source code of the CMS from
this CVS on to my windows system and implement that in the OVMS system. As i
down loaded the 0.9.8e but I did not find any file like /crypto/cms ..

Thanks in advance
--Shankar

On 4/2/08, Ger Hobbelt wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:26 AM, shankar ks
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > When i refer to the Openssl CVS, I did not find the file related to
> > openssl/crypto/cms/ ,
> > All files in this folder are showing the difference , but not the exact
> > files... where can i get the cms files. and one more thing is i

> downloaded
> > the OpenSSl kit of 0.9.8f version, but i did not find any files or

> folders
> > with the specified names in the kit, means there is no folder availble

> with
> > the name openssl/crypto/cms/...

> Like I said, it's in the latest CVS; 0.9.8 is the latest stable
> release IIRC, while the CVS I referred to was the development tree
> (0.9.9).
>
> Run this to grab it all; there _will_ be a complete crypto/cms/
> directory in there plus a cms.c tool sourcecode in apps/ :
>
> cvs -z3 -d anonymous@cvs.openssl.org:/openssl-cvs co -R .
>

> --
> Met vriendelijke groeten / Best regards,
>
> Ger Hobbelt

--Best Regards
Shankar

On 4/2/08, Ger Hobbelt <ger@hobbelt.com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:26 AM, shankar ks <shankar.linux@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When i refer to the Openssl CVS, I did not find the file related to
> openssl/crypto/cms/ ,
> All files in this folder are showing the difference , but not the exact
> files... where can i get the cms files. and one more thing is i downloaded

> the OpenSSl kit of 0.9.8f version, but i did not find any files or folders
> with the specified names in the kit, means there is no folder availble with
> the name openssl/crypto/cms/...

Like I said, it's in the latest CVS; 0.9.8 is the latest stable

release IIRC, while the CVS I referred to was the development tree
(0.9.9).

Run this to grab it all; there _will_ be a complete crypto/cms/
directory in there plus a cms.c tool sourcecode in apps/ :

  cvs -z3 -d anonymous@cvs.openssl.org:/openssl-cvs co -R .

Ger Hobbelt

web: http://www.hobbelt.com/
http://www.hebbut.net/