------=_Part_18490_30504606.1207630819978

Hi steve ,

I am trying to find out the source code for CMS in openssl , I have done
signing, compression, encryption of my data using Openssl API's in C
programing language.. Now I need to inplement all those signing ,
compression, encryption data as a CMS package.
I have reffered to the CVS of openssl :
http://cvs.openssl.org/dir?d=openssl/crypto/cms , Here i found the CMS , but
when i Download the latest versions of openssl like 0.9.8g , there i did not
find any files realted to cms (like /crypto/cms) ..
Even i tried to implement the CMS using the PKCS#7 Api's, but there is no
proper information is available for those ..
Can you please give me where I will get the source code of CMS for the SSL's
given on openssl organisation.. and also give me the information of how to
use the CMS API's or some document related to those usages ...

Thanks in Advance

--
--Best Regards
Shankar