------=_Part_18215_31901196.1207616269509

Yes I have to do it myself. My problem is, I cant find any API in the
openssl document that let me extract keys from both sides given an SSL
object. So I was wondering how I can get those keys. Thanks.

Automated List Manager                           majordomo@openssl.org

------=_Part_18215_31901196.1207616269509--