------=_Part_18103_21992863.1207614321043

Hi,

Assume that I write a client app A and a server app B. A and B set up a SSL
connection. A wants to send B some file and its signature. Once B receives
the file and its signature, B has to verify if it's correct or not.

I dont want A and B to exchange any signing key manually. Instead, I want to
use A's private key/public key (agreed by both sides during the SSL
handshake process) to sign and verify signature. Thus, after a SSL
connection is established, from A's side, I need to get the A's private key
(part 1). From B's side I need to get B's public key (part 2). I looked at
the SSL document and only found EVP_PKEY *SSL_get_privatekey(SSL *ssl), can
I use this API for part 1? If not, what else can I do. And how can I do part
2. Thank you

Tuan