------=_Part_1350_33352963.1207138579331

Hi all ,
I am a newbie to OpenSSL . I have written a client and server program using
OpenSSL that works properly doin certificate verification , authentication
etal .
Now i want to encrypt my data on the client side using 3DES algorithm ...i m
confused which is the way to go ..using ciphers EVP apis like
EVP_des_ede3_cbc() or built in custom functions like
DES_ede3_cbc_encrypt()

Please guide me on this ..

-Vaibhav