On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:26 AM, shankar ks wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When i refer to the Openssl CVS, I did not find the file related to
> openssl/crypto/cms/ ,
> All files in this folder are showing the difference , but not the exact
> files... where can i get the cms files. and one more thing is i downloaded
> the OpenSSl kit of 0.9.8f version, but i did not find any files or folders
> with the specified names in the kit, means there is no folder availble with
> the name openssl/crypto/cms/...

Like I said, it's in the latest CVS; 0.9.8 is the latest stable
release IIRC, while the CVS I referred to was the development tree
(0.9.9).

Run this to grab it all; there _will_ be a complete crypto/cms/
directory in there plus a cms.c tool sourcecode in apps/ :

cvs -z3 -d anonymous@cvs.openssl.org:/openssl-cvs co -R .

Ger Hobbelt