------=_Part_11466_18312041.1207106809680

*Hi all,*
**
*When i refer to the Openssl CVS, I did not find the file related to*
*openssl/crypto/cms/
, *
All files in this folder are showing the difference , but not the exact
files... where can i get the cms files. and one more thing is i downloaded
the OpenSSl kit of 0.9.8f version, but i did not find any files or folders
with the specified names in the kit, means there is no folder availble with
the name openssl/crypto/cms/...

--Best Regards
Shankar