------=_Part_11303_18912484.1207103660413

Hi Stephen,

We are developing a secure communication on OFTP(RFC-5024), as per the RFC
we need to sign the file, compress the file , encrypt the file.
that can be done with the OpenSSl .. ok,
Next the consern is :
1)Files that are to be signed are enveloped according to the file
enveloping format i.e as a CMS package.
2) Files that are to be copressed are enveloped according to the file
enveloping format i.e as a CMS package.
3) Files that are to be encrypted are enveloped according to the file
enveloping format i.e as a CMS package.

here we are not understand how to implement the CMS package and struck...

Best Regards
--Shankar