Hello,

owner-openssl-users@openssl.org wrote on 04/01/2008 04:57:18 PM:

> Hi all,
>
> Our program that use openssl can't work normally with 'https' protocol.

Then we use
> ethereal to sniff data on the port 443 and find that client doens't send

"client hello"
> message to server after it finish tcp handshake. Does anyone known about

this? BTW: the
> openssl lib is fine under another environment. Does anyone have any

idea? Any suggestion
> and help are welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You should look at your application log files (OpenSSL library messages).
Establishing tcp connection is one thing while initializing OpenSSL
library,
creating client_hello packet is another. Log files may answer your
question.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola