------=_Part_3141_23039574.1207061838407

Hi all,

Our program that use openssl can't work normally with 'https' protocol. Then
we use ethereal to sniff data on the port 443 and find that client doens't
send "client hello" message to server after it finish tcp handshake. Does
anyone known about this? BTW: the openssl lib is fine under another
environment. Does anyone have any idea? Any suggestion and help are welcome
and greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BRs
Javen