Hello everybody

For some hours now I try to find out how to create CAfile (a file with =
multiple CAs inside, the one file counterpart of -CApath).
I need such a file for HTTPS Client authentification together with the =
yaws webserver. In the yaws user guide they write that=20
it is a plain old openssl "cacertfile", but neither on the openssl =
homepage nor somewhere else (google) did I find a description=20
of that file format resp. an explanation howto create such a file.

Could anybody please give me an example or point me to the right =
documentation?

Thanks for any help.
Kind Regards
Alex