------_=_NextPart_001_01C88EBE.28BA5ECB

All,

I understand that there is not currenlty a FIPS compatible option
available for openSSL version 0.9.8x. We are hesitant to downgrade our
current version to 0.9.7 due to outstanding security fixes that only
exist in 0.9.8.=20

I do however understand that there are plans to enable the 0.9.8 version
to operate in FIPS mode. Is anyone aware of a forecast date as to when a
certified solution would be available ? I had seen estimates ranging
from February of this year to the later part of this year or even as
late as early next year. How can we get a more accurate view of the
anticipated availability ?

Regards,
Gerald =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88EBE.28BA5ECB