On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 05:10:57PM -0700, Jeff Andrews wrote:

> Hey i was wondering how i enable ssl to cover all my ports and such. I
> downloaded and installed but i want to cover all my ports with it and
> i dont know how to enable it. Is there a GUI i can use?

OpenSSL is a toolkit for application developers, that provides base
cryptographic algorithms and SSL/TLS. If you want to develop applications
that use cryptography, you can use OpenSSL.

Otherwise, remove the OpenSSL software from your system it does not
do anything particularly relevant to end-users out of the box.

--
Viktor.