------=_Part_15213_31733810.1206451380667

Hi Trung,

all about cryptography of openssl are in openssl/crypto/... directory (rsa:
openssl/crypto/rsa)

I think if you want to use openssl library you should find documents or
books to read. This library is not simple. One book i would be recommended
with you is "Network security with openssl".
cheers
Nguyen

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Th=E0nh Trung Nguyễn <
trungnt_hut@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi !
> I'm new to OpenSSL.
>
> I need to write a program that generate RSA key pairs, but i don't know
> much about openssl and it's API. So can any one give me an outline for th=

at
> program and which functions to use.
>
> Thanks !
>

> trungnt
>
> ------------------------------
> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search=

..<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D51734/*...o.com/newsear=
ch/category.php?category=3Dshopping>

------=_Part_15213_31733810.1206451380667

Hi Trung,

all about cryptography of openssl are in openssl/crypto/..=
.. directory (rsa: openssl/crypto/rsa)

I think if you want to use ope=
nssl library you should find documents or books to read. This library is no=
t simple. One book i would be recommended with you is "Network securit=
y with openssl".

cheers
Nguyen

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at=
3:13 PM, Th=E0nh Trung Nguy&#7877;n < yahoo.com">trungnt_hut@yahoo.com> wrote:
il_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0=
pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Hi !
I'm new to OpenSSL.

I need to write a program that gener=
ate RSA key pairs, but i don't know much about openssl and it's API=
.. So can any one give me an outline for that program and which functions to=
use.

Thanks !

trungnt

=20

Looking for last minute shop=
ping deals? http://tools.sea=
rch.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=3Dshopping" target=3D"_blank"=