This is a duplicate of #1629

You might want to look at that tracker for an explanation.
I've personally duplicated this with OpenSSL 0.9.8g (w/tls tickets)
connecting to OpenSSL 0.9.7d (the current 0.9.7 release is
fine).

-Brad

Kurt Roeckx via RT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In Debian we've enabled the TLS extensions and it seems this results in
> not being able to connect to some sites.
>
> We've had 2 bug reports so far:
> http://bugs.debian.org/471681
> http://bugs.debian.org/471896
>
> I can not reproduce the problems when both the server and client are
> openssl. I've tried various combinations of versions for both the
> server and client.
>
> I've also tried with the server being gnutls, which also worked for me.
>
>
> Kurt
>
> __________________________________________________ ____________________
> OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
> Development Mailing List openssl-dev@openssl.org
> Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org
>

__________________________________________________ ____________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
Development Mailing List openssl-dev@openssl.org
Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org