------=_Part_32993_22289166.1206065875474

Hi,

I have ported openssl 0.9.8g to our platform in linux.
When I tried to connect to a server with SSL enabled, it always give me
"Handshake Failure".
I checked the packet when "Client Hello" was sent. The session ID length is
0.
I traced the source code in ssl3_get_client_method(), but I really don't
know where went wrong.
When is session id assigned? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

HH