Hi,

In Debian we've enabled the TLS extensions and it seems this results in
not being able to connect to some sites.

We've had 2 bug reports so far:
http://bugs.debian.org/471681
http://bugs.debian.org/471896

I can not reproduce the problems when both the server and client are
openssl. I've tried various combinations of versions for both the
server and client.

I've also tried with the server being gnutls, which also worked for me.


Kurt

__________________________________________________ ____________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
Development Mailing List openssl-dev@openssl.org
Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org