[openssl.org #1656] Clients compiled with tls extention can't talk to some servers.
In Debian we've enabled the TLS extensions and it seems this results in
not being able to connect to some sites.
We've had 2 bug reports so far:
I can not reproduce the problems when both the server and client are
openssl. I've tried various combinations of versions for both the
server and client.
I've also tried with the server being gnutls, which also worked for me.
OpenSSL Project [url]http://www.openssl.org[/url]
Development Mailing List [email]email@example.com[/email]
Automated List Manager [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]