--0-877205498-1206107760=:74344

Hello,
I need to generate 3 DES keys in order to encrypt a password, I'm using DES_random_key () to generate my keys but first, The PRNG must be seeded and I don't which function to call to perform this step.
To encrypt my password, this is what I think I'd need to do:

seed the PRNG using ?
generate 3DES keys using DES_random_key()
encrypt my password using DES_ede3_cbc_encrypt()
Thanks
Best Regards
Driss

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
La boite email la plus appreciée au monde.
--0-877205498-1206107760=:74344

Hello,
I need to generate 3 DES keys in order to encrypt a password, I'm using DES_random_key () to generate my keys but first, The PRNG must be seeded and I don't which function to call to perform this step.
To encrypt my password, this is what I think I'd need to do:

  1. seed the PRNG using ?
  2. generate 3DES keys using DES_random_key()
  3. encrypt my password using DES_ede3_cbc_encrypt()