--_6c9aeab2-392d-4417-9e1a-9ccba683f1ef_

Hello,

I will create a private key with the functions:

PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey();

And I write this private key to the file private.pem.

Then I hope to copy this key to another file, for example, config.xml. then I will delete the file private.pem. I hope to protect the private key stored in config.xml. Only the person who creates the private key can read the private key from this config.xml.

How can I implement this process with OPenSSL?

Please help me.

Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q...n-US&form=QBRE