------_=_NextPart_001_01C88A4D.CC7D6E06

We have a requirement to generate security keys and store them in DB by
the hundreds.

Another C++ application will read these keys, and use encryption with
these keys for messages being sent to different destinations.

=20

I found an API to save these keys to files (PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey).

How can I save these in DB (as strings probably) without saving to
files?

=20

Thanks

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88A4D.CC7D6E06

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi,>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

We have a requirement to generate security keys and store them in DB by =
the
hundreds.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Another C++ application will read these keys, and use
encryption with these keys for messages being sent to different =
destinations.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I found an API to save these keys to files =
(PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey).>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>How can I save these in DB (as strings probably) =
without saving
to files?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>