--0-1782830061-1205899183=:94408
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I don't know which version it supports, if psk not available in the version which you have then downlaod patches for psk from net.


Just search "openssl-0.9.8-psk-patches.zip" in net.
Generally these patches are zip format "openssl-0.9.8-psk-patches.zip"
Unzip the patches by using the command

$unzip openssl-0.9.8-psk-patches.zip
You will get 3 patches then apply the patches using below commands in linux

$patch -p0 < openssl-0.9.8-psk-doc.patch
$patch -p0 < openssl-0.9.8-psk-library.patch
$patch -p0 < openssl-0.9.8-psk-test.patch

After applying the patching install again the openssl
$ make install.

The above suggestion should work.

Regards,
Rajasekhar.
Charles Malek wrote:
Dear Sekhar,

I checked for the PSK in the two files you listed in your last mail but there is nothing on psk. Could you please give me reference to the openSSL version that supports psk?


regards,
Charles

Kurapati Raja Sekhar a écrit :
> Yes It is already implemented in openssl.
>
> Go to apps directory and see the example programs s_client.c and s_server.c.
>
>
> */gopinath ethiraja /* wrote:
>
> is TLS-PSK already implemented in opensssl
> __________________________________________________ ____________________
> OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
> User Support Mailing List openssl-users@openssl.org
> Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
>
>





---------------------------------
Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.
--0-1782830061-1205899183=:94408
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I don't know which version it supports, if psk not available in the version which you have then downlaod patches for psk from net.
 
 
Just search "openssl-0.9.8-psk-patches.zip" in net.
Generally these patches are zip format "openssl-0.9.8-psk-patches.zip"
Unzip the patches by using the command
 
    $unzip openssl-0.9.8-psk-patches.zip
You will get 3 patches then apply the patches using below commands in linux
 
$patch -p0 < openssl-0.9.8-psk-doc.patch
$patch -p0 < openssl-0.9.8-psk-library.patch
$patch -p0 < openssl-0.9.8-psk-test.patch
 
After applying the patching install again the openssl
$ make install.
 
The above suggestion should work.
 
Regards,

Rajasekhar.
Charles Malek <malek.charles@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sekhar,
 
I checked for the PSK in the two files you listed in your last mail but there is nothing on psk. Could you please give me reference to the openSSL version that supports psk?
 
 
regards,
Charles
 
Kurapati Raja Sekhar a écrit :
> Yes It is already implemented in openssl.

> Go to apps directory and see the example programs s_client.c and s_server.c.
>
>
> */gopinath ethiraja <gopinathethiraja@gmail.com>/* wrote:
>
>     is TLS-PSK already implemented in opensssl
>    
__________________________________________________ ____________________
>     OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
>     User Support Mailing List penssl-users@openssl.org">openssl-users@openssl.org
>     Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>
>





Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.
--0-1782830061-1205899183=:94408--
__________________________________________________ ____________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List openssl-users@openssl.org
Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org