I posted this in the dev but think I should have posted it here
instead because its a user question more than a development question
with openssl.

--------------

If I have an SSL_CTX with SSL_obj's created from it is there a method
for updating the trusted certificates of the SSL_CTX?

I thought i remembered there being a stance of once an SSL_obj has
been created from a SSL_CTX you should not modify the SSL_CTX at all
until all SSL_obj's are not in use.

Do I have to somehow create a new SSL_CTX with the new trust, wait
for
the SSL_obj's of the first one to all close and than free that old
SSL_CTX?

Thanks
--------