This is MIME Preamble

--1205788505_Daum_Alternative

Hi

The SSL_set_fd and SSL_get_fd take an int as parameter for the socket. While this was fine on windows 32 bit and on all *nix variants (even 64 bit), this is not fine anymore on Windows 64 bit.

I hope this can be fixed. Because a SOCKET on windows 64 bit is a UINT_PTR which is 64 bit while an int is only 32 bit (even 64 bit Windows).

Would it be possible to fix this in the coming releases ? Or is there any workaround for this ?

Kind regards

Jonas Golan

--1205788505_Daum_Alternative

Hi

The SSL_set_fd and SSL_get_fd take an int as parameter for the socket. While this was fine on windows 32 bit and on all *nix variants (even 64 bit), this is not fine anymore on Windows 64 bit.

I hope this can be fixed. Because a SOCKET on windows 64 bit is a UINT_PTR which is 64 bit while an int is only 32 bit (even 64 bit Windows).

Would it be possible to fix this in the coming releases ? Or is there any workaround for this ?

Kind regards

Jonas Golan

--1205788505_Daum_Alternative--
This is MIME Epilogue