------=_Part_14510_28158402.1205785183633

Are you saing that the message shouldn't be send to majordomo?
Here's the welcome message I got from majordomo:
*
Welcome to the openssl-users mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference. Thank you.

you can send mail to with the following

unsubscribe openssl-users

or from another account, besides mikel.paskual@gmail.com:
**