------=_Part_16570_8285571.1205401876738

Dear Openssl developer,

At the moment i have some problems with the OCSP function. I'm getting a Error
querying OCSP responsder

Error message:
C:\OpenSSL\bin>OpenSSL ocsp -url http://ocsp.openvalidation.org -issuer
RootCAce
rt.pem -VAfile OCSPServer.pem -cert User.pem
Error querying OCSP responsder
3024:error:27070072:OCSP routines:OCSP_sendreq_bio:server response
error:.\crypt
o\ocsp\ocsp_ht.c:147:Code=500,Reason=Internal Error

I found out on the OpenSSL support board that this is a known issue in
OpenSSL 0.97 and higher (?)I tried almost every version of OpenSSL (0.97till
0.98g) but i didnt found any Win32 build that don't have this bug. I found
some C code to repair this problemen, but i don't have any Compilter knowhow
to recompile a working version.

Thanks for any reply.

Greetings
Henk