Hi,

I'm working my way thru the makefile and need some info on the flags
used.

I've set L_ENDIAN, but I'd like to set a 32 bit flag. This is a non
POSIX OS as well.

Ideas?

Thx

- - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - - =

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confiden=
tial,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is=
solely
intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering =
it to
the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, yo=
u are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message o=
r any
part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the =
sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.