------_=_NextPart_001_01C88453.302B1618

Can anyone point me to info on how to add a new compiler/target for the
configure script?

I'd like to make modifications to the script in order to allow for my
embedded OS' compiler .

Thanks in advance

- - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - - =

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confiden=
tial,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is=
solely
intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering =
it to
the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, yo=
u are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message o=
r any
part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the =
sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C88453.302B1618

i">

:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi,

:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Can anyone point me to info on how to add a new
compiler/target for the configure script?

:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I’d like to make modifications to the script in =
order
to allow for my embedded OS’ compiler .

:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>