------=_Part_14408_5178782.1205247837694

Hi,
I was wondering if there are there any opensource user space interfaces to
Linux Crypto API availabble that also support Openssl. I do know there is
/dev/crypto that provides an interface to the OCF framework in the kernel.
But I am looking for something similar to the devcrypto that directly
interfaces with the linux cryto api.

Thanks,
Thati