------_=_NextPart_001_01C88096.CE2E9A11

Hello,

=20

I'm testing with Fips 1.2 and FIPS 1.1.2 and I am having a problem
switching between FIPS-mode and non FIPS-mode. I can enable FIPS mode
initially using FIPS_mode_set(1) but after that if it's disabled (with
FIPS_mode_set(0)) then re-enabled the library fails with a selftest
error. We depend on this working in our client application because it
must be able to switch between FIPS enabled and non FIPS servers. Is
there any way to allow this behavior?

=20

Thanks,

Geoff

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88096.CE2E9A11

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hello,>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

face=3DArial> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I’m testing with Fips =
1.2 and
FIPS 1.1.2 and I am having a problem switching between FIPS-mode and non
FIPS-mode. I can enable FIPS mode initially using
size=3D2
face=3DArial> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>FIPS_mode_set(1) t> size=3D2 face=3D"Courier New"> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>but after that if it’s disabled (with FIPS_mode_set(0)) =
then
re-enabled the library fails with a selftest error. We depend on this =
working in
our client application because it must be able to switch between FIPS =
enabled
and non FIPS servers. Is there any way to allow this =
behavior?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;