------_=_NextPart_001_01C87E1E.0CA54D0E

I'm new to using openssl and I need to change the cipher that is =
currently being used. I'm using a product called ssl_proxy that doesn't =
have a config file for changing/limiting any of these attributes. The =
current cipher is aes-256 and I need to change it to something stronger =
with a key length of least 128 bits. Can someone tell me how I can =
accomplish this?

thanks!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C87E1E.0CA54D0E

charset=3Diso-8859-1">