------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C875AC.91273670

Dear Users

I am presently trying to insert Net ssleay V1.32 into Active Perl V5.8.0
build 805 for Windows XP SP2. I downloaded the relevant zip file, however, I
am having real problems getting it to compile and install. It appears that
there is somewhere out there a module for Active Perls PPM however I have
been unable to find a repository with it and a location if known would be
greatly appreciated.

I have already managed to successfully download and compile openssl V0.9.8G.

Thanks
Norm Bumbieris

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C875AC.91273670

charset=3Dus-ascii">

color=3D#0000ff>

face=3D"Baskerville BT"=20
color=3D#0000ff>Dear Users

face=3D"Baskerville BT"=20
color=3D#0000ff>

face=3D"Baskerville BT"=20
color=3D#0000ff>I am presently trying to insert Net ssleay V1.32 into =
Active Perl=20
V5.8.0 build 805 for Windows XP SP2. I downloaded the relevant zip file, =

however, I am having real problems getting it to compile and install. It =
appears=20
that there is somewhere out there a module for Active Perls PPM however =
I have=20
been unable to find a repository with it and a location if known would =
be=20
greatly appreciated.

face=3D"Baskerville BT"=20
color=3D#0000ff>

face=3D"Baskerville BT"=20
color=3D#0000ff>I have already managed to successfully download and =
compile=20
openssl V0.9.8G.

face=3D"Baskerville BT"=20
color=3D#0000ff>