From: EL HACHIMI Driss
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:23:18 PM
Subject: Tutorial

Hello,

I need to set an SSL communication between a server and a client using openSSL source.
However, I have to learn more about the openSSL use, and so I would need a tutorial or a sample code explaining the way to use the openSSL library.

Thank you.
Best Regards
Driss El Hachimi

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsea...egory=shopping
--0-583733861-1203737000=:23082

Hi El Hachimi,
                          You can follow ssl3fuzzerapi.googlecode.com. It is raw SSL v3 communication

Thanks,
Suchindra Chandrahas