------=_Part_424_20617272.1203696760071

Hi,

Man pages means to look at the manual pages for the libraries. If you're
using a UNIX system, you can do:

$ man EVP_EncryptInit

as an example, to see the manual. Additionally, you can use google for "man
EVP_EncryptInit" to find the man pages. I recommend starting here:

http://www.hmug.org/man/3/EVP_EncryptInit.php

Automated List Manager                           majordomo@openssl.org

------=_Part_424_20617272.1203696760071--