--0-1957334698-1203694863=:76186

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
What do you mean by man pages for the OpenSSL libraries?
Is it necessary to buy the openSSL book to understand correctly?

Joel Christner a écrit : Hi Driss,

Have you looked at the man pages for the OpenSSL libraries? Also there is an OpenSSL book (www.opensslbook.com) that has sample code online for download.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:53 AM, EL HACHIMI Driss wrote:
Hello,

I need to set an SSL communication between a server and a client using openSSL source.
However, I have to learn more about the openSSL use, and so I would need a tutorial or a sample code explaining the way to use the openSSL library.

Thank you.
Best Regards
Driss El Hachimi