--Apple-Mail-1--98690725
delsp=yes

As has been mentioned numerous times by Steve Marquess, the FIPS =20
validation process is fraught with peril. It is entirely, from what =20=

I gather, rather like playing Chutes & Ladders with a constantly-=20
changing board.

There cannot be any effective estimate of when it may be done; the =20
best estimate is equally likely to be 'next month' as it is to be =20
'2018'..

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2008, at 7:07, Dan Mathews =20=

wrote:

> Does anyone have an update on how FIPS 1.1.2 and/or 1.2 are =20
> progressing? Are there any guesstimates on when either might be =20
> officially =E2=80=9Cblessed=E2=80=9D?
>

> Dan Mathews
>
> Software Developer

--Apple-Mail-1--98690725

As has been mentioned numerous =
times by Steve Marquess, the FIPS validation process is fraught with =
peril.   It is entirely, from what I gather, rather like playing =
Chutes & Ladders with a constantly-changing board.

class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder">
There cannot be any =
effective estimate of when it may be done; the best estimate is equally =
likely to be 'next month' as it is to be '2018'..

Sent from my =
iPhone

Does anyone have an update on how FIPS 1.1.2 =
and/or 1.2 are
progressing? Are there any guesstimates on when either might be =
officially =E2=80=9Cblessed=E2=80=9D?>>

Calligraphy"">Dan
Mathews>>

New Roman","serif"">Software