Hello. I have to implement a small section of openssl (specifically
the RSA, SHA, MGF portions) for an embedded application. I was hoping
to be able to first build the app in windows and tailor it to my
target- this would allow me to debug on a platform a little more
stable than our current target and to examine the dependencies to see
that I got everything I needed and only what I needed.

I found a broken link to a page related to msvc development but not
the actual page.

Does anyone have any information for me or pointers to other pages or
information?

Thanks