--oOpJzULQ70+PGW7h

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:34:01PM +1100, Josh Royal wrote:
> I would like to know if it is possible to generate a certificate in which=

I can change the certificate bit eg. Make a certificate which are 40 bits,=
128 bits (which I can do) or 256 bits which is what I would like to. I als=
o know how to make a private key with different bits so you don't need to e=
xplain that to me.
not sure if this is what you are after but look at man genrsa

openssl genrsa [-out filename] [-passout arg] [-des] [-des3] [-idea] [-f4] =
[-3]=20
[-rand file(s)] [-engine id] [numbits]
>=20
> Thank you.

--=20
"This has been tough weeks in that country."

- George W. Bush
04/13/2004
Washington, DC

--oOpJzULQ70+PGW7h