------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C85D3E.80D61B50

I would like to know if it is possible to generate a certificate in =
which I can change the certificate bit eg. Make a certificate which are =
40 bits, 128 bits (which I can do) or 256 bits which is what I would =
like to. I also know how to make a private key with different bits so =
you don't need to explain that to me.

Thank you.
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C85D3E.80D61B50

content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>

style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
I would like to know if it is possible =
to generate=20
a certificate in which I can change the certificate bit eg. Make =
a=20
certificate which are 40 bits, 128 bits (which I can do) or 256 bits =
which is=20
what I would like to. I also know how to make a private key with =
different bits=20