------=_Part_1658_27810482.1200566950183

Hi,

I enabled https in my website on a Tomcat server.

I created with openSSL the CA, I singed my web certificate and I added the
certifie of my CA in IE and Firefox. With IE 6 and 7 it run successfull
securely, but with firefox and netscape it shows this error acceder
perfectamente a la web de forma segura, pero con firefox y netscape me
muestra este error: " cannot establish encrypted connection to the web
server because the certificate is invalid or corrupted: Error Code -8101 "

Do you know what is the problem?

Thanks

PS: I Did this steps:
http://www.adictosaltrabajo.com/tuto...ritySSLKeytool