Hi Everyone,

I have a written a simple client-server program in which I am trying to communicate between client and server using SSL by setting peer authentication OFF on both sides.

When I don't set any certificates on server side, I am getting this error s3_srvr.c(985): 41153: no shared cipher

If I set certificate on server side, it is working fine.

I have read TLSv1 RFC2246, in 7.3 section, they have given server sending its certificate is optional.

So, is it a restriction/limitation on openssl side? OR Am I doing any mistake?. I tried look for the similar problems in openssl mail archive, but could not find any.

Thanks
Durga Prasad